3/8" Double Female Threaded Natural Gas Shutoff Valve - CSA Approved
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The 3/8" Double Female Threaded Natural Gas Shutoff Valve is not only the most convenient way of using outdoor appliances, as it only needs to be set up once and you can turn it on and off with a twist of a lever, but it's also legally required. All Canadian natural gas lines must be up to legal code and CSA approved.
Need more information? Get in contact us by clicking here and we'll be happy to help. We have certified gas service teams ready in Calgary, Alberta and the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario. Come visit us in store to talk with an expert if you have any questions about your gas fitting needs, or schedule a service call with our licensed and experience gas fitters.
Click here to see our selection of the most commonly used propane and natural gas equipment.
- Designed for 3/8" external gas lines (we also carry 1/2" shut off valves, just click here to see them)
- NPT threading on both ends
- -40°F to 125°F (-40℃ to 125℃)
- Up to 5 PSI
- CSA Approved
Find more information about our licensed gas fitters by clicking here
- How to Extend Your Gas Hose
- What Size of Natural Gas / Propane Hose and Quick Disconnect Do You Need?
At Barbecues Galore, we're here to help you connect your gas appliances safely. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- 1/2" Female to 1/2" Female Pipe Thread
- 2 1/8" long