When it comes to the Big Green Egg family, you get your choice of size. You can go for the teeny-weenie mini egg to save some space in your backyard. Or, you can go big (or go home) with this monster of an egg. The Extra Large version of the Big Green Egg is called the extra large for a reason: it's pretty darn big! Even the lid has a different hinging system to support that massive lid.
The extra large is for those individuals who have opened the other sizes and have said, "Nope, I've got a whole lot of people to cook for! So I need more!" Typically, in our experience, people who have not said that exact line word-for-word don't usually need the extra large. So, if you need to convince "the boss" that you truly need the extra large egg, just say that line out-loud and you'll magically pass the necessity test.
- The Extra Large Big Green Egg is the biggest Green Egg of them all ! (insert evil laugh here)
- 452 sq. in of cooking space means you can easily accommodate large family gatherings and cookouts
- Stainless steel cooking grids - excellent for heat retention
- Ceramic double wall construction - the best of the best
- Lifetime warranty on ceramic (we can live with that)
- Usable temperature range from 200 degrees to 750 degrees
- Unused charcoal can be snuffed out and saved for future cookouts - saving you money!
- Ask our associates about the Big Green Egg Package
For instructions on lighting your charcoal check out our Master The Grill post