Brander Chuckwagon All Griddle BarbecueSKU: TR4201
EXCLUSIVE TO BARBECUES GALORE
Brander Chuckwagon All Griddle Barbecue - Finally, an affordable all griddle barbecue (we've been waiting and waiting...). Absolutely perfect for Stampede breakfasts and other specialty menus.
Remember, all-griddle barbecues are proof that God wants us to fry things more often. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, quesadillas, fajitas, sandwiches, flank steak, French toast, bagels, bananas - you name it - it should be on a griddle at some point in your life.
We've use this Chuckwagon griddle a LOT around here at Barbecues Galore. We love it. You'll love it too. It takes awhile to heat up but once it does - it's effective at cooking high volumes of food in short order.
- Four individually controlled stainless steel burners give you 52,000 BTUs
- 738 square inches of grilling space
- Electronic ignition quickly lights any of the four burners
- Solid steel top provides an ideal surface for flat-top cooking (thick enough to hold the heat in all four Canadian seasons)
- Tall side walls keep the food from jumping over the side
- Drainage channel up front directs liquids out of the way for easy clean up
- Cover: CR6008
Available in propane only.
- Cooking surface finished with a non-toxic, vegetable oil to prevent rusting in transit. This oil should be cooked off prior to the first use. Keep unit on medium heat for at least half an hour and lightly scrape surface to remove any obvious buildup.
- Afterwards, keep unit coated with a light coating of vegetable oil of your own to prevent rusting.
- Assembled dimensions: 65 1/2" x 22" x 35 1/2"
- Weight: 125 lbs.