- Fits best on the Napoleon Travel Q's and Weber Kettles
- Fits most Napoleon and Weber barbecues, as well as Big Green Egg, Primo, Komodo, Grill Dome, or other Kamado-style grills
Looking for a replacement thermometer for your barbecue? It's important to know the ambient temperature of your grill so that you know if it's too hot for your food, or even if it's hot enough to cook it. That being said, it's even more important when you're going for a slow smoke. Check out this Brander Pro-Grade Analog Smoker Thermometer that'll get your barbecue back in tip-top shape and ready to go again. It even has coloured ranges for you to know when you're barbecue is going passed smoking zone and reaching full on barbecue temperatures.
- 1% accuracy range
- Blue smoke zone and red barbecue zone indicators for when your ambient temperatures crosses each zone.
- Stainless steel barbecue thermometer
- Heavy duty construction
- Hermetically sealed
- Glass lens
- Your new go-to replacement smoker thermometer
No available resources at this time.
- Face: 2" Diameter
- Probe: 2 1/2" Long