The Broil King Super 8™ Infinity Burner is a classic, and well-known part in the barbecue world. Far superior to it's predecessor, the "H" burner - the Super 8™ cut the likelihood of cold spots by a landslide. This is because there is no end to the burner, gas just keeps flowing in a - you guessed it - figure 8 shape consistently throughout the burner.
This also helps to keep the ends of the burner from burning through. Pretty cool eh. Welcome to the world of barbecue knowledge. Now go forth, and use your power wisely. In need of something a little smaller? Check out the 18432 Super 8™ Infinity Burner
- Stainless steel construction withstands all the heat being thrown at it
- Venturi tubes come complete with spider guards - trust us, this is important
- Measurements: 20.25"L x 8.0"D
- Made around the corner in Waterloo, ON
- Comes with 2 mounting screws - We know how rusty the old ones can get!
- 5 Year limited warranty
Broil King models:
- 550, 950, 960, 970 series
- 740 Gold Chef™
Don't see your model listed here? Fill out our Barbecue Parts Request Form, and one of our knowledgeable sales associates will help you locate the correct part.