Small Barbecue with Big Power
The new Broil King Baron 320 PRO is a true engineering masterpiece. Those barbecue geniuses at Broil King have figured out how to put 32,000 BTUs of fire power into 450 square inches of total cooking space. Now that takes some barbecue manufacturing know how.
However, we're not surprised. Broil King has been manufacturing barbecues of the highest quality and performance since you were just a young buck or buck-ette. The new PRO series features 8mm stainless steel grills and control panel lights for easy night time grilling!
- 32,000 BTUs from three stainless steel dual tube burners - lots of fire power
- 450 sq. in. of total grilling surface
- Heavy duty 8 mm thick stainless steel cooking grids (no more cast iron seasoning!)
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave heat deflectors are dual purpose - they fight evil flare ups and protect your burners from clogging up with grease!
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer makes sure you always know what's going on under the hood
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Easy to start: Sure-Lite electronic ignition system gets you fired up in no time!
- Linear-flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for balconies or town houses
- Fold down, easy lock the side shelves for a super compact storage solution!
- The powder coated cabinet base hides all of your backyard tools
- Heavy duty castors so you can sleep comfortably knowing your grill will be where you left it
- Propane model includes a standard 10 foot QCC and hose
- Natural gas model includes a 10 foot hose with 3/8" quick disconnect nipple and coupler fittings, allowing for ample wiggle room to fit perfectly in your outdoor living space
- Need a hose extension? Click here for our 3/8" CSA approved gas hoses
15-Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on certain components is included
46.5" H x 50" W x 24" D
26" H x 26" W x 24" D