Small Barbecue with Big Power
The new Broil King Baron 320 PRO is a true engineering masterpiece. Those barbecue geniuses at Broil King have figured out how to cram 32,000 BTUs of fire power into 450 square inches of total cooking space. Now that takes some barbecue manufacturing know how.
Frankly, we're not surprised. Broil King has been manufacturing high quality, high performance barbecues since you were a twinkle in your mother's eye. Okay that may depend on when you were born, but it has been a very, very long time. The new PRO series features 8mm stainless steel grills and control panel lights for easy night time grilling!
- 32,000 BTUs from three stainless steel dual tube burners - lots of fire power
- 450 square inches of total grilling surface
- Heavy duty 8mm thick stainless steel cooking grids (no more cast iron seasoning!)
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave heat deflectors are dual purpose - they fight evil flare ups and protect your burners from clogging up with grease!
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer makes sure you always know what's going on under the hood
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Easy to start: Sure-Lite electronic ignition system gets you fired up in no time!
- Linear-flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for balconies or town houses
- Fold down, easy lock the side shelves for a super compact storage solution!
- The powder coated cabinet base hides all of your backyard tools
- Heavy duty castors so you can sleep comfortably knowing your grill will be where you left it
- 15 year top to bottom warranty (Say what!?)
- Includes a 10 foot hose with 3/8" quick disconnect, allowing for ample wiggle room to fit perfectly in your outdoor living space
- Assembled Dimensions: 46.5" H x 24"D x 50" W (29" with shelves down)