After much anticipation, Broil King's Regal Pellet 500 grill, styled after traditional barrel smokers, has left other pellet grills running with their hoppers between their legs.
Featuring 825 square inches of total grilling space, 2mm (14 gauge) steel construction, a dial design for precise temperatures, and a 22lb hopper capacity. The offset smoker chamber creates a whirlwind of stunning flavour that is sure to leave your taste buds swooning. This grill may be the new kid on the block, but it's here to stay.
- 22lbs hopper size is ideal for both quick grilling and low and slow cooking
- 825 square inches of total cooking space, plenty of space to grill for a crowd and flex your pellet grilling muscles
- Primary cooking surface measures 625 square inches
- 200F - 600F operating temperature variance - tons of versatility here
- Five piece cast iron cooking grids
- The grill body is constructed from 2mm (14 gauge) steel, designed to hold heat inside the grill
- Wifi and Bluetooth® enabled digital controller provides enhanced temperature control to smoke, roast or sear
- Heavy duty rotisserie kit comes with this grill for even more cooking options
- Dial temperature knob to give you the most accurate temperatures possible
- Steel grilling chamber for long lasting durable use
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H 49.81 x L 58.75 x W 27.5
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H 30.75 x L 48.75 x W 22.5