This line of barbecues is NOT for amateurs. You know how you can tell? Illuminated control knobs. Yep, you heard me: the control knobs light up. I mean, is that a ‘pro’ move or what? Oh sure, there’s other good stuff here too (super heavy cooking grills, loads of cooking power and blah, blah, blah), but, come on, the knobs light up.
- 50,000 BTUs from four efficient, stainless steel dual tube burners.
- Family size grill: 695 square inches total grilling surface
- Linear flow valves provide excellent heat control so you can have the perfect temperature every time
- Sure-lite electronic dual electrode ignition system is quick and reliable, making sure you can fire up your barbecue in any weather
- Thick, stainless steel rod cooking grills for heavy duty heat retention
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system keeps heat even and consistent and prevents flare ups by protecting your burners and vaporizing drippings
- Stainless steel roasting hood and storage doors.
- Roll-action lid with studded cast aluminum end caps - looks tough and it just feels cool.
- Deluxe accu-temp thermometer gives you the "low-down" on the temperature under the hood
- Enclosed cabinet base with pull-out tank drawer and adjustable leveling legs
- New for 2016 - illuminated control knobs!
The following warranty details apply to barbecues purchased in 2021 and after.
15-Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on certain components is included
49.2" H x 56.3" W x 24.8" D
26.5" H x 40" W x 24.5" D