Natural Gas / Propane Hose (CSA Approved):
Whether you're looking for a hose extension, hose replacement, or you just need one for a new build or conversion, you've come to the right place. CSA approved, these hoses are able to be used for either propane or natural gas applications.
This 15 foot hose is great for barbecues and patio heaters to give you a little extra room to maneuver during those Canadian winters. (Psst, we don't recommend going over 20 feet, or you could lose pressure!) If you're looking for quick disconnects as well, don't worry we have you covered with some Complete Kits. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Able to be used for either propane or natural gas applications
- Designed for most barbecues, fire features, patio heaters, and other gas appliances
- Male pipe thread on one end, and female flared thread on the other
- Compatible with quick connect nipples and quick connect couplers
- If you are looking to extend your current gas hose, then you'll also need to get yourself the Brass Flared Coupler Fitting to do so
- Complete Kits are also available where we include the hose and quick connect fittings
To find out what else we offer in our hoses and fittings department, just watch this short video featuring Pat:
You may also want to consider the following sizes for 3/8" hoses:
We also offer 1/2" hoses in similar sizes:
- Looking to perform a hose extension? Check out our blog post to show you the steps and parts needed!