Don’t you hate it when your glass of wine gets knocked into your fire table burner? It creates quite a messy situation which also serves as a permanently embarrassing memory. Avoid the embarrassment by adding a stunning glass wind screen to the table.
The glass wind screen will separate the burner from the table, and thus contain the flame during any high winds on chilly nights. Not only that, but the wind screen will complement the flame by reflecting it off of all the glass panels to create a beautiful show when the sun is down.
Do yourself a favour and save money on future mishaps with spilt wine. Keep in mind that excessive amounts of wine will still equate to mishaps with spilling wine. We can confirm that.
- Contain the flame and keep your wine away from the burner with 4 high quality tempered glass pieces
- Made to fit the Napoleon Madrid, Hampton and Victorian Fire Tables
- Glass panels are 5" high (not too short, not too tall, it’s just right)
- Metal feet keep the glass guard from taking any nasty tumbles
- Assembled dimensions: 33.5"L x 18"W x 5.5"H