You may be thinking that you don’t necessarily need any sort of a glass wind screen around your new fire table. But trust us on this: it looks STUNNING. Having this feature on your newest backyard addition will truly complete your patio oasis.
The glass wind screen serves several purposes. Firstly, it minimizes the chances for high winds blowing the flame out. Secondly, it naturally separates the burner from whatever you may be putting on the table; whether it is food, wine, or even your feet. Lastly, it perfectly complements the flame by having it bounce off of the reflective glass panels. Truthfully, you’re missing out on just how increasingly awesome your fire table could look at night if you choose to forego this ideal add-on.
- Tempered glass panels contain the flame and block out the wind
- Fits perfectly for Napoleon 56” x 36” rectangular fire tables such as the Kensington & St Tropez
- Glass measures 5" high so as to not completely block the flame
- Metal feet help to ensure the glass stays in place
- Assembled dimensions: 36"L x 14.5"W x 5.5"H