What happens when two trees go car shopping? They buy a two-cedar! But in all seriousness, the new Outdoor Greatroom Cedar Ridge Linear Firetable packs a serious punch, looks absolutely stunning, and no trees were harmed in the making of this firetable.
The taupe composite decking base mixed with the Grey tone washed Supercast™ concrete top provide you with a modern contemporary look that is hard to match, while the 80'000 BTU burner provides you with enough heat to keep you warm on the coolest of fall evenings.
- 80'000 BTU burner
- Elegant Taupe composite base for a beautiful wood finish
- Hidden access door to conceal 20lb propane tank
- Stunning Grey-tone washed Cedar Supercast™ concrete top
- Manual battery operated ignition included
- Matching Grey-Tone washed Cedar Supercast™ burner cover included
- Set up for propane but can be converted to natural gas
- Dimensions: 61" W x 32" D x 23" H
- UL Safety listed
- Optional Glass Guard: GLASSGUARD1242
- Optional Cover: CVR6332