You're never going to have a fun time on a road trip if you can't even hook up a portable barbecue. How are you going to feed yourself? Crackers? Nonsense, whip out a portable barbecue and hook that sucker up to your RV!
This RV quick disconnect coupler will be compatible with any traditional 1/4" RV quick disconnect nipple. Simply push in the male end on the hose to connect, and pull back to disconnect. If you want to actually cook your food, then don't forget to turn that valve on when connected. Forget your boring snacks when on the road and start grilling up a storm!
At Barbecues Galore, we're here to help you connect your gas appliances safely. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Ideally suited for indoor/outdoor use - great for propane appliances such as barbecues
- Model 250 quick disconnect with a 1/4" FPT inlet
- Has an automatic shut-off with pressure rated at 20 PSI
- Compatible with 1/4" RV Quick Disconnect Nipple
- Can also be used with either the 10-ft. or 15-ft. 1/4" RV Hose Assembly Kits