1/4" RV Liquid Propane Quick Disconnect CouplerSKU: QDGMRVC44F
You're never going to have a fun time on a road trip if you can't even hook up a portable barbecue. How are you going to feed yourself? Crackers? Nonsense, whip out a portable barbecue and hook that beauty up to your RV!
This RV quick disconnect coupler will be compatible with any traditional 1/4" RV Liquid Propane Quick Disconnect Nipple. Simply push in the male end on the hose to connect, and pull back to disconnect. If you want to actually cook your food, then don't forget to turn that valve on when connected. Forget your boring snacks when on the road and start grilling up a storm!
Need the hose and quick disconnect nipple? Check out this 1/4" RV Hose Assembly with Quick Disconnect Nipple - CSA Approved that comes in 10- or 15-foot lengths.
Here at Barbecues Galore, we're proud to have everything you need to get your gas line working. Between having the right parts to the right people, we'll be able to find a solution for you. We also have experienced certified gas service teams in both Calgary, Alberta and the GTA in Ontario who are ready to help with your natural gas line installation. Start contacting your nearest store by clicking here.
- Ideally suited for indoor/outdoor use - great for propane appliances such as barbecues
- Model 250 quick disconnect with a 1/4" FPT inlet
- Has an automatic shut-off with pressure rated at 20 PSI
- Compatible with 1/4" RV Quick Disconnect Nipple
- Can also be used with either the 10-ft. or 15-ft. 1/4" RV Hose Assembly Kits
- How to Extend Your Gas Hose
- What Size of Natural Gas / Propane Hose and Quick Disconnect Do You Need?
At Barbecues Galore, we're here to help you connect your gas appliances safely. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
1/4" Quick Disconnect Coupler