Weber 7644 Weber Q™ 100/1000 Replacement Cooking Grate (Set of 2)
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Do you have one of the top-selling portable barbecues on the market? The almighty Weber Q™ 100/1000 series of barbecues hold up with an excellent reputation. But, even if they are ridiculously awesome, their cooking grids can need replacing from time to time. We understand you've made some of the most delicious meals on those bad boys, but it may just be about time you retire them and get yourself a new set of grills.
These replacement grids are designed to fit any Weber Q™ in the 100/1000 series. The porcelain-enameled coating will deliver an excellent rust-free and non-stick surface for grilling. Not only that, but the thick cast iron is designed to protect your burners from drippings while also holding in maximum temperatures for a greater cooking experience.
SOLD AS A SET OF TWO.
- Non-stick and rust-free surface all thanks to the porcelain enameled coating
- Thick cast iron grids promote great sear marks and heat retention
- Grids are designed to protect the burners - the filled in spaces in the cast will restrict drippings from hitting the burners (reducing flare ups)
- Sold as a set of two cooking grids - one for each side!
- Measurements: 17"L x 12.7"W
- Weber Q™ 100/1000 Series
- Replaces 65810 and 69934 Grills
Are these cooking grids not the right size? Or, do you have an entirely different make and model of a barbecue? We can help! Just fill out our barbecue parts request form and we ll do our best to get the parts you need.