Nothing is worst than checking your barbecue to see if its time to cook and you find out that your thermometer is broken. Then, you find out that your burners have been on max for quite some time (take that, gas bill).
To avoid those mishaps, just snag yourself a replacement thermometer. This guy is designed for Weber barbecues which featured side mounted control knobs. It is also made for the Master-Touch® and Performer® series of charcoal grills.
- Stainless steel thermometer which measures up to 550°F
- Replacement thermometer used within older Weber barbecues
- Dual-purpose - use it as a meat thermometer!
- Thermometer face measures 1.75" with a 5" prong
- Also known as replacement part #62538
- Master-Touch® Series
- Performer® Series
- All right-mounted thermometer gas grills made by Weber
To be absolutely certain that this is the replacement part for you, just measure your Weber s current thermometer to see if it is an exact-fit.
If you re not entirely sure if this is the right replacement part for your barbecue, then fill out our Barbecue Parts Request Form. One of our knowledgeable sales associates will get back to you as soon as they get a chance.