If your regulator is on the fritz, odds are you're either charring just about anything and everything on the grill, or you can barely re-heat last nights dinner. In most cases, it's the latter of those two as most broken regulators restrict gas flow. Making sure your grill doesn't go above 150°- 250°.
If you're like us and you want your grill to do more than thaw out your frozen pizza, you're going to want to pick up one of these. Built for the new Weber Q1000 & Q1200 models, you can be sure to get back up to those grilling temperatures in no time.
- Designed to fit the Weber Q1000 and Q1200 barbecues
- Get your grill running at optimal output for those tasty eats
- Includes new valve, regulator, fitting for 1lb propane tanks and mounting bracket
- Bracket measures at 4 1/2" long
- Not designed for models other than specified
- Adapter hoses for 20lb tanks available in 5 foot and 10 foot options
- Weber Q1000 and Q1200 (2014 or newer)
- Does not fit old Weber Q100 or Q120 models (2013 or older)
- If you have a Q2000 or Q2200, click here for your replacement valve and regulator