Ever gone camping, everything is packed, beer and hamburgers stocked, and ready for a great weekend. But there's one problem. You can't get your Weber Q to start up, or it won't get up to temperature? No rust or clogged burner ports? Odds are you're in need of a new valve and regulator.
The Weber Q barbecues are built VERY well, and are definitely worth trying to fix. Needing a new regulator is probably the number one issue after 5+ years of use. Lucky for you, we're here to help you get the replacement parts you need, and even in time for your camping trip.
- Designed to fit the Weber Q 200 and 220 series barbecues
- Includes a valve, regulator, and mounting bracket
- Bracket measures: 6 1/2" long
- Hooks up to a standard 1lb propane tank
- Cannot be used on other models
- 20lb propane tank adapters available in 5 foot and 10 foot hoses
- This valve and regulator assembly is designed ONLY to fit the Weber Q 200 and 220 series barbecues
- Does not fit Q 2000 or 2200
- If you have a Weber Q 100 or 120 series barbecue, check here for your replacement part
Don't have a Weber Q 200 or 220? Maybe you have a Weber Q 2000 or 2200 (there is a difference!). Or maybe you're not sure which model you have. No problem. Just fill out our barbecue parts request form and we'll help you find the right part for your barbecue.