Weber Q 200 & 220 Replacement Valve & Regulator
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Ever gone camping, everything is packed, beer and hamburgers stocked, and ready for a great weekend.u00a0 But there s one problem.u00a0 You can t get your Weber Q to start up, or it won t get up to temperature?u00a0 No rust or clogged burner ports?u00a0 Odds are you re in need of a new valve and regulator.
The Weber Q barbecues are built VERY well, and are definitely worth trying to fix. Needing a new regulator is probably the number one issue after 5+ years of use. Lucky for you, we re here to help you get the replacement parts you need, and even in time for your camping trip.
- Designed to fit the Weber Q 200 and 220 series barbecues
- Includes a valve, regulator, and mounting bracket
- Bracket measures: 6 1/2" long
- Hooks up to a standard 1lb propane tank
- Cannot be used on other models
- 20lb propane tank adapters available in 5 foot and 10 foot hosesu00a0
- This valve and regulator assembly is designed ONLY to fit the Weber Q 200 and 220 series barbecues
- Does not fit Q 2000 or 2200
- If you have a Weber Q 100 or 120 series barbecue, check here for your replacement part
Don t have a Weber Q 200 or 220? Maybe you have a Weber Q 2000 or 2200 (there is a difference!). Or maybe you re not sure which model you have. No problem. Just fill out our barbecue parts request form and we ll help you find the right part for your barbecue.