Cooking over charcoal is only getting more and more popular by the second. That being said, why not start your charcoal smoking journey off with one of the best of the best, also known as Yoder Smokers. Unsurprisingly, they made a killer of a smoker that can quite literally last a lifetime with it's heavy-gauged steel construction. Not only that, with it's 8" pneumatic tires, you can move this American-made grill to wherever you want to barbecue. You might need a little help though, since it weighs 378 lbs. You know what they say, go big or go home. And we know you aren't going home until you've gotten your stomachs fill of deliciously smoked barbecue.
- 864 Sq. In. cooking surface
- 1/8 inch steel cooking chamber thickness
- Two adjustable combustion air vents for even burns and cooks
- 5 height adjustments for the charcoal basket to control heat
- Full steel grill body construct
- Integrated probe port
- Custom stainless steel front shelf
- Sliding ash & grease tray for easy maintenance
- Heavy-duty casters with 8" pneumatic tires - never worry about going off-roading with these big wheels
No available resources at this time.