This fitting is used to connect two female pipe thread fittings together. Most often, we see it used between the home gas line outlet, and the quick disconnect coupler that comes with your new barbecue.
At Barbecues Galore, we're here to help you connect your gas appliances safely. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Solid brass fittings hold up well throughout almost all weather conditions and will not rust
- Available in three configurations, depending on what you need to connect
- 1/2" to 3/8" Male pipe threads. Usually used to attach a gas home line outlet to a quick connect coupler.
- For use with propane or natural gas
- Always be sure to seal all pipe thread connections using yellow gas tape or pipe sealant and use a leak detector before use.