If you bought your gas appliance without knowing your pipe line size, this brass fitting might just be your best friend. After all, who wants to go through that selection process all over again.
Here at Barbecues Galore, we pride ourselves on having everything you need to get your gas appliances up and running. From the right parts to the right people, we've got what you need. We have excellent certified gas service teams in both Calgary, Alberta and the GTA in Ontario who are ready to help. Start contacting your nearest store by clicking here.
- Solid brass fittings hold up well throughout almost all weather conditions and will not rust
- 1/2" to 3/8" Male pipe threads. Usually used to attach a gas home line outlet to a quick connect coupler.
- For use with propane or natural gas
- Always be sure to seal all pipe thread connections using yellow gas tape or pipe sealant and use a leak detector before use.
- How to Extend Your Gas Hose
- What Size of Natural Gas / Propane Hose and Quick Disconnect Do You Need?
At Barbecues Galore, we're here to help you connect your gas appliances safely. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
1/2" to 3/8" Male pipe threads. Usually used to attach a gas home line outlet to a quick connect coupler.