Broil King Replacement Electrode for Super 8™ Burners
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Ol' Sparky has been looking a little rough. But, there is no need to worry. We can get Sparky back into working condition with a simple replacement electrode.
This electrode is designed to specifically fit any Broil King models which utilize the Super 8™ Infinity burners. This electrode will clip right into the burner to ensure it stays in place.
If you seem to be pulling out your hair because you cannot find the correct replacement parts for your barbecue, then just head on over to the Help tab. You'll feel 47% better just by clicking on it!
- Electrode and wire which clips right into your Super 8™ burner
- Part number most known as 10342-T301
- Compatible with Broil King's Super 8™ Infinity Burners - Part numbers known as 18432 and 18434
- To Install: Remove your current electrode with wire from within your barbecue and feed the wire out (detach from the ignitor box as well). Then, simply replace it with a new one by feeding it through and attaching the new wire to the ignitor box (the electrode will clip right into the Super 8™ burner).
Designed to fit Broil King Models:
- All models which are equipped with Broil King's Super 8™ Infinity Burners - Part numbers known as 18432 and 18434
Are you just about ready to smash your screen due to the utmost rage you have with searching for barbecue parts? Well, don't smash it yet, because you can just fill out our barbecue parts request form. Once we receive all required information from you, we will get back to you as soon as we can to find the parts you need (and to save your screen from being smashed).