In the red corner, coming from California, measuring 48 inches, may I present to you the DCS 48" Series 7 grill with dual side burner! This 48 inch grill packs a one, two punch. King of the ring, this DCS grill will KO the competition indefinitely.
This BBQ is one of the main contenders for the heavyweight champion of the world when it comes to barbecuing. Three burners pumping out 25,000 BTUs each, and a double side burner that packs a 17,000 BTUs punch per burner. If that didn’t knock the competition’s socks off then maybe the 14,000 BTU ceramic infrared rotisserie burner, or the 3,500 BTU smoker tray will.
CART SOLD SEPARATELY
- Can be built-in to a custom outdoor kitchen or installed into a freestanding cart for a more mobile option (fits DCS CAD cart)
- Three precision ported, U-shaped, top quality burners provide 25,000 BTUs each
- Integrated rotisserie burner provides 14,000 BTUs
- Smoker tray with 3,500 BTU burner
- Dual stainless steel side burners provide 17,000 BTUs each
- Total cooking area is 871 square inches
- Primary cooking area is 630 square inches
- Double sided cast stainless steel cooking grills are the most impressive cooking grills in the industry.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack - ooohh, options!
- Designer metal control knobs make this barbecue as sexy as it is functional
- Stainless steel drip tray makes sure you don't muck up your patio
- Nine-volt battery ignition to get you off to a great start every time
- Smart beam grill light lets you do some late night grilling - great for making wings in between multiple periods of overtime
- Ceramic rod radiant technology provides intense, even heat.
- Natural gas model also available
- Assembled dimensions: 47 7/8"W x 24 1/4"H x 26 5/8"D