DCS 48" Series 7 Grill with Rotisserie and Burner - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The DCS 48” Series 7 grill with dual side burner is not to be trifled with. This grill is made with professional chefs in mind. It’s designed to be totally versatile and carries quite a bit of firepower with its three primary stainless steel burners which dish out 25,000 BTUs each.
Paired with the main burners are the 17,000 BTUs integrated side burner and the 14,000 BTUs infrared rotisserie burner. To top it off, DCS also managed to sneak in a 3,500 BTUs dedicated smoker burner to be used with the built-in smoker tray.
All of these features were constructed by the innovative minds in good ol’ California. With that said, if you’d like to start cooking like a pro from California, then it’s about high time you snag yourself a DCS professional grill.
CART SOLD SEPARATELY
- Can be built-in to your new state of the art outdoor kitchen, or installed in a freestanding cart (fit DCS CAD grill cart)
- Double sided cast stainless steel cooking grills are the most impressive cooking grills in the industry.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack - ooohh, options!
- Designer metal control knobs make this barbecue as sexy as it is functional
- Stainless steel drip tray makes sure you don't muck up your patio
- Nine-volt battery ignition to get you off to a great start every time
- Smart beam grill light lets you do some late night grilling - great for making wings in between multiple periods of overtime
- Ceramic rod radiant technology provides intense, even heat.
- Total cooking area is 871 square inches with a primary cooking area of 630 square inches
- Three precision ported, U-shaped, top quality burners provide 25,000 BTUs each
- Integrated rotisserie burner provides 14,000 BTUs
- Smoker tray with 3,500 BTU burner
- Dual stainless steel side burners provide 17,000 BTUs each
- Available in propane model
- Assembled dimensions: 47 7/8"W x 24 1/4"H x 26 5/8"D