Sometimes, to be a more efficient builder, an individual would need better tools to properly equip themselves. The same can be said for cooks. You’ll want the tool that is capable of providing perfect temperature control. The DCS 30” Series 7 grill with rotisserie can definitely accomplish that using its high searing and low and slow cooking capabilities. You’ll also have the ability to cook a perfect roast using the 14,000 BTUs rear infrared burner to complement its heavy duty rotisserie kit and motor.
You’ll never have to worry about your new tool being susceptible to the elements. This DCS grill is completely 304 grade stainless steel construction on both the interior and exterior of the grill.
With all that said, the most top-of-the-line tool available to your cooking arsenal is a DCS grill. It only tops the second most important tool available to a cook’s arsenal: the inappropriate apron. Who wouldn’t love an apron that says something along the lines of “Caution: Hot Buns”?
CART SOLD SEPARATELY
- Reversible 304 grade cast stainless steel cooking grids are indestructible - and do a fantastic job of capturing heat and radiating evenly across the cooking space
- Removable stainless steel warming rack ensures quality bun warming
- Designer metal control knobs give the grill some true character
- Keep it clean with an easily removable stainless steel drip tray
- Uses reliable nine-volt battery ignition, ensuring an easy start every time - unless you need to replace the battery
- A highly requested temperature gauge built into the hood - not seen on some older DCS models
- Patented ‘Smart-Beam’ halogen light is built into rotisserie motor; this keeps the light from fogging up as it stays outside of the grill head
- Ceramic radiant technology replaces traditional stainless steel sear plates and provides intense searing capabilities with even heat distribution
- 760 square inches of total cooking area with 565 square inches for primary cooking area
- You’ll never complain that your barbecue isn’t getting hot with the DCS precision ported, U-shaped, top quality burners providing 25,000 BTUs each
- Integrated rotisserie burner provides 14,000 BTUs of pure infrared heat to be used with the heavy duty rotisserie motor
- Available for built-in or cart applications - fits on CAD or BGB30CSS DCS carts
- Dimensions: 24.25"H x 30"W x 26.65"D
- Optional cover: ACBI30