As Mel Brooks famously said “It’s good to be the king.” And truer words have never been spoken, especially when it comes to the 48" DCS Series 7 grill. This barbecue is the king of all other barbecues, ruling barbecue land in many areas including warranty, power and durability.
This grill has a whopping 840 square inches of primary cooking space with four burners throwing out 25,000 BTUs each. That means that this grill has a total output of 100,000 BTUs, that is HOT!!! To put that in perspective, that's about 50,000 BTUs more than many barbecues of the same size. These burners of unequivocal royal power are covered by ceramic rods that distribute heat evenly over the entire surface of your grill. The crown atop this barbecue's head is the cast stainless steel cooking grids, a ceramic infrared rotisserie burner, and a 3,500 BTUs smoker tray and burner.
This regal grilling apparatus hails from California, and has the durability, the size, and the extras to host feasts of royal proportions for many years to come. And, you can even build it in to an outdoor kitchen, or secure it to a DCS cart.
CART SOLD SEPARATELY
- Available to be built into a countertop as part of your outdoor kitchen, or into a freestanding cart for a more mobile option (fits 48" CAD grill cart)
- Double sided cast stainless steel cooking grills are the most impressive cooking grills in the industry.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack so it doesn't get in the way of that beautiful chicken on your rotisserie
- Designer metal control knobs make this barbecue fancy and functional
- Unrivalled grease management system keeps your patio pristine - well pristine from barbecue grease at least.
- Nine-volt battery ignition - super charged for a super start
- Smart beam grill light - while it won't beam you up, Scotty, it will let you grill at night. Small trade-off.
- Ceramic rod radiant technology replaces traditional stainless steel sear plates and provides intense, even heat for the best cooking results
- Total cooking area is a whopping 1182 square inches with a primary cooking area of 855 square inches
- Four precision ported, U-shaped, top quality burners provide 25,000 BTUs each totaling 100,000 BTUS - yes you read that right.
- Integrated rotisserie burner provides 18,000 BTU's
- Smoker tray with 3500 BTU burner
- Grill head only, cart and side shelves come separately
- Available as a natural gas model
- Assembled dimensions: 47 7/8"W x 24 1/4"H x 26 5/8"D
- Optional grill head cover: ACBI48