DCS 48" Series 7 Grill With Rotisserie - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The DCS 48” Series 7 grill is quite the monstrous barbecue. With 1167 square inches of total cooking space, it’s the most ideal luxury grill for people looking to host all of the summer’s greatest parties.
To heat up all that cooking space, DCS have equipped this beast with four of their precision ported, U-shaped, stainless steel burners which pump out 25,000 BTUs each. These bad boys can pump out so much heat that even Johnny Bravo would say, “Whoa, Mama! That’s hot!” Just above those powerful burners are the iconic double sided cast stainless steel cooking grids, sure to last you years of quality grilling.
So what are you waiting for? Start grilling like a professional and grab yourself a brand new DCS. While you’re at it, send out some RSVP invitations for all those parties you’ll be hosting. Just remember to supply bibs to your guests as they will be drooling the second they lay eyes on your shiny grill.
CART SOLD SEPARATELY
- Can be installed into your outdoor kitchen, or onto an optional freestanding cart (fits DCS CAD148 grill cart)
- Hold the heat with the iconic DCS 304 grade stainless steel cast cooking grids
- Removable stainless steel warming rack lets you quickly toss it out of the way for your beautiful rotisserie
- Designer metal control knobs ensure ultimate fanciness
- Grease management system keeps your grill and patio spick and span
- Nine-volt battery ignition is both reliable and durable
- ‘Smart-Beam’ halogen grill light shines a light on your cooking masterpieces - it's so bright you'll be grilling with ease on even the darkest day of the year
- Achieve intensely even heat distribution with the ceramic rod radiant technology
- Total cooking area is... brace yourself... 1182 square inches (Wowzers!)
- Primary cooking area is 855 square inches – ideal for large parties
- Four precision ported, U-shaped, stainless steel burners pump out 25,000 BTUs each, totaling 100,000 BTUS - yes you read that right.
- 18,000 BTUs from the infrared rotisserie burner
- Smoker tray with dedicated 3,500 BTU burner will add the perfect kick to your meal
- Also available in a propane model
- Assembled dimensions: 47 7/8"W x 24 1/4"H x 26 5/8"D
- Optional grill head cover: ACBI48