Elementi Horton Concrete Fire Bowl - Propane
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Available in-store only! For online inquiries, contact email@example.com
The Horton Fire Bowl is built as solid as a rock - just don't try and lift it. The cast concrete construction is designed to hold up in harsh weather and looks darn good while doing it too. A ton of heat to warm up any patio space and its round contemporary look are combined to create the ultimate piece of functional backyard art.
- 26.5" diameter burner which provides up to 45,000 BTUs of toasty warmth - perfect for extending your summer nights
- Burner pan constructed from a 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel - this is all just fancy talk for saying it is top tier for surviving each and every season
- High performance cast concrete finish which is durable, sturdy, and also blends in quite nicely with natural surroundings
- Lava rock is included - not your ordinary rock, this stuff thrives off the heat
- Horton may hear a who - or rather, a spark from the reliable electronic ignition system (which even has a safety shut-off)
- Propane models include hose and regulator
- Cover included: OFG101CC
42" L x 42" W x 16" H