The Brooks Fire Table - son of dear ol' Mel - is truly a sight to behold. Its 55'000 BTUs stainless steel burner will keep you warm during those extra chilly nights (and, of course, it adds a stunning ambiance as well).
The Brooks Fire Table features a Graphite Grey powder-coated, aluminum framing. Between the framing lies the taupe composite decking which is featured on both the top and the base of the table. Truthfully, Brooks will go great with any patio set up.
Now, you may still be asking yourself, "How in the bleep did Mel give birth to a fire breathing table?" Well, we actually do not have an answer to that. Thus, good luck with your search for the answer!
- Graphite Grey powder coated aluminum framing - lightweight design which will hold up during each and every season
- New, Improved "PLUS" burner
- Taupe composite decking top and base - it looks sharp, really sharp (can you tell that we truly love it?)
- Elevated 12"x 24" burner which dishes out a maximum of 55,000 BTUs - complete stainless steel construction with excellent valve control
- New Crystal Fire Plus Burner designed to add higher BTU capacity for a brighter, taller and fuller flame
- 3 ” riser kit included to accommodate 20 lb LP tank. Access door conceals standard 20lb. propane tank in base w/ rise kit.
- An optional glass guard intensifies the look of the flame while also blocking out wind
- Optional burner cover keeps leaves and debris out of the burner - the last thing you want is toasted leaves!
- Dimensions: 50" W x 31" D x 23" H
- Optional wind guard: GLASSGUARD1224
- Optional Cover: CVR5132
- 10' 3/8" NG Hose & Fittings Kit: TR3210