Traeger Ironwood 885 Pellet Grill
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
The Traeger Ironwood 885 is the culmination of decades of BBQ experience and state of the art technology. It's like chef Gordon Ramsay and Elon Musk got together and decided to make a grilling machine (don't worry, it'll only take your tastebuds to the moon).
With a fantastic 885 total square inches of grilling space (hence the Ironwood 885), a 20lb hopper, downdraft exhaust & super smoke mode, WiFire Technology, and double wall side interior for added heat retention. This grill pretty much has it all, it's just missing an owner (you), and some ribs.
- 885 square inches of total grilling space with two large cooking racks- that's enough room for 10 chickens or 7 racks of ribs!
- Dual sidewall insulation, for even heat distribution and heat retention, even in those cold winters.
- 20lb hopper capacity
- Max temperature of 500F
- WiFIRE technology allows you to easily connect to and control your grill
- Improved D2 Direct Drivetrain, featuring a direct current motor for quicker start-ups and varying auger speeds
- GrillGuide app with step by step cooking instructions and over 1500 recipes available
- Porcelain Coated Grates
- Includes one meat probe
- Assembled dimensions: 54" H x 47" W x 27" D