If you’re on the hunt for a smaller smoker to compliment your primary source of cooking, then the 14” Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker is ideal. If you know what you’re doing, then you’ll definitely get your competition level of flavour from this little one.
The bullet design of this smoker is truly perfect when it comes to circulating the smoke and making sure that your heat is distributed evenly.
Load it up with charcoal and perhaps some wood chunks to add that extra flavour. Even Smokey the Bear would approve of this smoker. But you should still prevent those forest fires... so keep it contained folks!
- Thermometer built into lid for accurate temperature reads
- Two plated-steel cooking grills built to last for many smoking sessions
- 286 square inches total cooking area
- Heavy-duty cover INCLUDED (Yup, that’s right, a free fitted cover)
- Porcelain-enamel bowl, lid, and water pan built for countless days of smoking
- No-rust aluminum vents for perfect temperature control
- No-rust aluminum fuel door – Easy access? Yes please.
- One glass reinforced nylon handle that won’t snap apart on you
- Assembled dimensions: 31 2/5" H x 14 3/4" W x 14 3/4" D