Weber 18" Original Kettle
The three things that everyone should own are as follows:
- First you need a pair of leather work gloves. They let us hold things that we couldn't otherwise hold. They actually make us better than what we really are.
- And while you're mulling over that last statement, the next thing you need is a multipurpose tool. Granted, it will not let you perform any of its functions well. But it's good enough to help you perform 15 things you could not otherwise do without a tool.
- And thirdly, and yes, we know you knew this was coming, you need a metal kettle for charcoal grilling. These three things are on the list of 30 items they say you need to own. And no, we don't know who they are but we like their list because they say, owning these things can confer greatness. So maybe, the secret to success is not as elusive as once thought. (Oh please make it so!)
- Weber's legendary heat-circulating kettle.
- A classic machine that performs as well today as it did fifty years ago.
- Heavy-duty plated steel cooking grill
- 240 square inches of cooking surface
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system
- No-rust aluminum vent and ash catcher
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Two glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Crack proof all-weather wheels
- 22 inch model also available
- For the best grill tips, tricks, recipes, and more, click here to read our weekly blogs.
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H: 36 x W: 23 x D: 18.5
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H: 14.8 x W: 20.5 x D: 20.5