Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker - Nobody builds a basic charcoal barbecue better than Weber. If you're going to join the cool kids and get a charcoal barbecue to play with - the Weber is a great place to start. The undeniable champions of backyard grillery for the last sixty years, Weber's charcoal grills' simple timeless design makes these units incredibly functional. We carry the whole family: papa, mama, and surly teenager.
- 481 square inches total cooking area
- Two heavy-duty, plated-steel, cooking grills
- A built-in lid thermometer.
- Include a fitted, premium-grade cover to protect it from the elements.
- Porcelain-enamel bowl, lid, and water pan.
- No-rust aluminum vent.
- No-rust aluminum fuel door.
- One glass reinforced nylon handle.
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H: 41.7 x W: 19.7 x D: 19.7
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H: 29.5 x W: 21.8 x D: 21.5