Need a more accurate temperature reading of your charcoal or gas grill? Well, that is where the Weber iGrill™ Ambient Temperature Probe comes in.
This temperature probe can be connected to any of the Weber iGrill™ units. The probe includes a clip which allows it to stay secured to your cooking grids. This will allow you to get a precise reading of the temperature nearest to what you are cooking (rather than a reading at the top of the grill's lid).
This is ideally paired with the Weber iGrill™ Meat Temperature Probe. When used together with your iGrill™ unit, you will know the precise temperature of both the grill and the food you are cooking.
2 Year Warranty
- Allows you to monitor the temperature of the grill itself - better than relying on the not-so-precise temperature gauge on the lid!
- Probe clip can be snapped on to your cooking grids to ensure it stays secured
- Includes four colour-coded sleeves
- Stainless steel probes which will endure a whole lot of grilling adventures
- Hand-wash only
- Best paired with the Weber iGrill™ Meat Temperature Probe
- Can be used with any Weber iGrill™ units - such as the iGrill™ Mini, the iGrill™ 2, and the iGrill™ 3 (which is exclusive to new Weber Genesis II models)