If you're having troubles getting it up, your grill temperature that is, there's a good chance you may have a broken regulator. Broken regulators tend to restrict gas flow, causing your unit to under fire, reaching temperatures of about 150°- 250°. If you want your grill to do more than re-heat last nights supper, you may want to grab a new regulator.
Made for the Weber Q2000 and Q2200 units, this regulator is easy to install, and gets your grilling temperatures back up to optimal. Get back to those perfectly grilled steaks and delicious wings with a new regulator and a happy grill.
- Designed to fit the Weber Q2000 and Q2200 barbecues
- Make sure you're grilling at the proper temperatures with a functional regulator
- Includes new valve, regulator, fitting for 1lb propane tanks, and mounting bracket
- Bracket measures at 4 1/2" long
- Not designed for models other than specified
- Adapter hoses for 20lb tanks available in 5 foot and 10 foot options
- Weber Q2000 and Q2200 (2014 or newer)
- Does not fit old Weber Q200 or Q220 models (2013 or older)
- If you have a Weber Q1000 or Q1200, click here for your replacement valve and regulator