Weber's coming to take names and grill with some charcoal in 2021. Their new Summit Kamado S6 Charcoal Grill Center is just about everything an avid charcoal master could ask for. It's extremely efficient for all day cooking, and has a huge 24" cooking diameter.
The dual-walled insulated steel provides exceptional heat retention and quick temperature adjustability, while the rapid-fire lid damper can boost airflow to quickly reach temps. Looking to sear? No problem, the adjustable fuel grate will put the 'ssss' back in sizzle.
- Double-walled lid and bowl for air insulated heat and quick temperature adjustments
- 452 square inches of cooking surface - plenty for dinner and leftovers!
- Weber Gourmet BBQ System stainless steel cooking grates
- Snap-jet gas ignition system has your charcoal roaring in 15 minutes - Disposable 1lb cylinder sold seperately
- Includes charcoal separators and a hinged diffuser plate for perfect indirect cooking when needed. (No more fiddling with your charcoal piles)
- Charcoal grate can be positioned two ways to adjust for temperature (closer = hotter, lower = cooler)
- Stainless steel table top for food prep and to hold those brewskies while you wait for you food!
- High capacity aluminum ash catcher
- Stainless steel one-touch cleaning system
- Rapid-fire lid damper for easy temperature setting
- Easy open lid hinge with gasket
- Improved high-quality durable stand
- Bottom wire rack for added storage
- Two swivel locking castors
- 2 Durable all weather wheels for easy maneuverability
- Dimensions: 47.7”H X 56.6”W X 35”D (With Lid Closed)