Have you ever wondered what authentic Neapolitan pizza tasted like over 100 years ago when it was invented? Well you no longer have to wonder because you'll be able to taste it for yourself with Alfa's ONE Wood-Fired Pizza Oven.
So take your pizza parties to the next level and cook a large pizza that'll serve up to 10 people. With a maximum temperature of 500°C (1000°F), your oven will be plenty hot enough to cook that Margherita pizza in just 90 seconds.
- Beautifully rustic copper coloured finish
- The ONE will get up to temperature in just 10 minutes
- The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximize the heat of the cooking chamber and makes it easy for you to rotate your pizza
- The Alfa Forni Pyrometer provides accurate temperature readings
- The mouth cover has a small hole so you don't have to remove it to check on your pizza
- Requires only small logs no thicker than 5 cm (2 in) - you can cook all day with just a 5 pound bag of fire wood from the gas station
- Comes with a perfectly sized wood basket that will both keep the burning wood elevated off the oven floor and provide a measurement of how much wood you'll need
- The four oven floor firebricks will gradually absorb and release heat to provide you an excellent cook
- Can cook a single large pizza that will feed up 10 people
- Maximum temperature of 500°C (1000°F), your oven will be plenty hot enough to cook that Margherita pizza in just 90 seconds.
- Oven floor size: 60×40 cm (23.62×15.75 in.)
- Dimensions: 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in.)
- Weight: 50 Kg (110 lbs.)