BRASS COUPLING - MALE PIPE THREAD TO MALE FLARED THREAD
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
This fitting is used to connect a female pipe thread fitting and a female flared fitting.
Here at Barbecues Galore we offer a lot of gas services - gas line installations, fireplace installations, hook ups, etc. - and therefore we have a lot of gas fittings. We have put the common ones on our website that you - the homeowner - should be okay to use on your own. If there is a particular fitting you are after, then get in touch with us and we will hook you up.
- Solid brass fittings hold up well throughout almost all weather conditions and will not rust
- Available in two different sizes
- For use with propane or natural gas
- Always be sure to seal all pipe thread connections using yellow gas tape or pipe sealant
- Use a leak tester to make sure all connections are tightly sealed, and that no leaks are present
- How to Extend Your Gas Hose
- What Size of Natural Gas / Propane Hose and Quick Disconnect Do You Need?
At Barbecues Galore, we're here to help you connect your gas appliances safely. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.