Things don't always fit together perfectly, but you can always adapt. Like adapting gas lines with brass fittings, specifically 1/2" male to 1/2" male on this one.
Here at Barbecues Galore, we pride ourselves on having everything you need to get your gas appliances up and running. From the right parts to the right people, we've got what you need. We have excellent certified gas service teams in both Calgary, Alberta and the GTA in Ontario who are ready to help. Start contacting your nearest store by clicking here.
- Solid brass fittings hold up well throughout almost all weather conditions and will not rust
- 1/2" to 1/2" Male pipe threads.
- Usually used to attach a gas home line outlet to a quick connect coupler.
- For use with propane or natural gas
- Always be sure to seal all pipe thread connections using gas tape or pipe sealant and use a leak detector before use.
- How to Extend Your Gas Hose
- What Size of Natural Gas / Propane Hose and Quick Disconnect Do You Need?
At Barbecues Galore, we're here to help you connect your gas appliances safely. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
If you discover a manufacturing issue with your HMPHMP 1/2" Male to 1/2" Male Pipe Brass Fitting, do not attempt to use it. Contact us to inquire about a return.
1/2" to 1/2" Male pipe threads.