Hercules Megatape Pipe Sealant
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
If you're looking to connect a few fittings or hoses together for a natural gas or propane application, then you'll need a little Hercules Megatape Pipe Sealant.
This grey pipe sealant tape works on brass and chrome fittings alike, along with stainless steel pipe, cast iron, PVC, CPVC and ABS pipe, and gas connections.
Note: Hercules Megatape Pipe Sealant, also known as gas fitters tape, is NOT to be confused with any plumbers tape. They may have similar applications, but they are not rated for the same thing (i.e. liquid vs. gases). Remember kids, safety first.
Here at Barbecues Galore, we pride ourselves on having everything you need to get your gas appliances up and running. From the right parts to the right people, we've got what you need. We have excellent certified gas service teams in both Calgary, Alberta and the GTA in Ontario who are ready to help. Start contacting your nearest store by clicking here.
Click here to see our selection of the most commonly used propane and natural gas equipment.
- Seals on a huge variety of threads including: stainless steel pipe, cast iron, PVC, CPVC and ABS pipe, brass and chrome fittings, gas connections and more
- 1/2" x 260"
- Wrap nice and neatly 5 to 6 times around male pipe threads
- Do not use in female end of hoses or fittings
- No tape contains more PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene - Say that 10 times fast!)
What's the difference between plumbers' tape and gas fitters' tape?
- How to Extend Your Gas Hose
- What Size of Natural Gas / Propane Hose and Quick Disconnect Do You Need?
At Barbecues Galore, we're here to help you connect your gas appliances safely. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.