Broil King has released their new and improve Baron PRO line, and we have to say, we certainly approve. They've managed to cram even more value and quality into the royal series.
The new Baron PRO series features some utterly fantastic upgrades compared to their older versions. Including 8mm stainless steel grills, a stainless steel warming rack, control panel lights and easy lock, fold down shelves. Oh, did we mention a 15 year top to bottom warranty?
- 40,000 BTUs from 4 stainless steel Dual Tube burners for lots of fire power
- Four burners = greater control of your heat. Especially useful for indirect grilling.
- 10'000 BTU side burner, great for warming sauces and boiling corn
- 15'000 BTU rear burner for that mouth watering rotisserie style chicken and roasts
- Even heat from patented stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners.
- 820 square inches of total cooking area (570 sq inches of primary space)
- Drop down, easy lock shelves provide extra prep space when you need it. Or fold them down when you need the space for other things.
- 8mm Stainless steel grill grates, say goodbye to cast iron seasoning
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system protects your food from flare ups; and your burners from grease.
- Linear flow valves help to prevent hot spots by making sure the heat travels right to the end of the burner.
- Grease tray and catch pan slides out the side of the barbecue for easy clean up
- Heavy duty locking castors so you grill doesn't run away while you're dreaming of your next cookout
- Easy to start: Sure-Lite electronic ignition system.
- Lots of storage with the enclosed base with double doors
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer keeps you posted with the oven temperature
- Comes with a standard 10ft 3/8" hose & quick disconnect
- Assembled dimensions:46.5"H x 24"D x 57"W
- Jaw dropping 15 year top to bottom warranty
- North American made