Broil King Baron 520 PRO - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Not everything needs to be stainless steel. Mix it up and get the slick-looking black Baron 520 PRO In fact, did you know that barbecues with this finish are exceptionally easier to clean when compared to the stainless steel models? That's right, a simple damp cloth will do the trick.
The exterior is not the only thing that is slick on this grill. The Broil King Baron 520 PRO is equipped with 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners which offer a maximum of 45,000 BTUs. The high-heat doesn't just stop there, the PRO series now offers 8mm stainless steel grids, a stainless steel warming rack, control panel lights and a 15 year top to bottom warranty (Say whaaat?).
- 45,000 BTUs from the 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners - because two is better than one!
- 780 square inches of total cooking area - if this isn't enough for you... maybe get two?
- Heavy-duty 8mm stainless steel grills ensure you get high quality rust free grilling for years to come
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system protects the burners while also providing even heat throughout the barbecue
- Sure-Lite™ ignition system gets you started in a flash
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer fitted to the lid
- Control panel has lights that shine through the knobs for easy night time grilling
- Black as night - the exterior may not be stainless, but it holds up just the same (in fact, it is even easier to clean than stainless steel!)
- Includes a 3/8" quick disconnect and a 10 foot flexible gas hose so you're able to find that perfect spot!
- 3/8" gas hose fitting
The following warranty details apply to barbecues purchased in 2021 and after.
15-Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on certain components is included
46.5" H x 63" W x 24" D
Assembled Dimensions (Folded Side Shelves):
46.5" H x 42.5" W x 24" D
25" H x 35.5" W x 24" D