If we’re talking monarchies, the Monarch 390 would be the king or queen of the Broil King Monarch series. This one has all the bells and whistles you’ll need on an affordable barbecue.
You’ve got 3 stainless steel, Dual-Tube™ main burners for your primary grilling space. Then you’ve got a side burner to do a large pot of corn or perhaps to even sauté some mushrooms. On top of that, you’ve got a powerful rear burner for those days when you want to rotisserie a full chicken. Ah yes, it is also important to mention that the heavy duty rotisserie kit is included as well.
The Monarch 390 has been soaring with its popularity since its redesign some years ago. It now features a superior burner system with better heat control. Additionally, the base of the barbecue is now enclosed, unlike the older models. This way, you have much more space to store your goodies.
With all that said, need you look any further for a greater king or queen at this price point? You may as well crown this one as the winner.
- 3 stainless steel, Dual-Tube™ main burners producing 30,000 BTUs for optimal searing capabilities
- 10,000 BTUs side burner so you can keep a close eye on your grill and pot of corn at the same time
- 12,000 BTUs dedicated rear rotisserie burner with heavy duty rotisserie kit included
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grills – Reversible as well! One side for juicy stuff, the other side for sear marks
- 520 square inches of total cooking area; 350 square inch main grill and 170 square inch warming rack
- Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave™ plates instantly vaporize any drippings to maximize flavour
- Fold down side shelves with integrated tool holders for quick access
- Linear Flow™ infinitely adjustable burner valves to give you the power and control
- Deluxe Accu-temp™ thermometer for precise reads on what’s going on in your Monarch
- A reliable, yet easily replaceable, battery powered igniter
- Enclosed cabinet base for increased storage space
- Locking castors to make sure your barbecue doesn’t take off (eh)
- Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box with lifetime warranty to ensure quality grilling for many years to come
- Includes 10 foot hose with 3/8" quick disconnect, leaving you with so much room you'll be saying no way hose(eh)!
- Assembled Dimensions: 54.3" L x 22" W x 48" H