Broil King Regal Pellet 400
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Broil King's new Regal Pellet 400 grill (inspired by traditional barrel smokers) has left other pellet-styled grills running with their hoppers between their legs. This grill actually has been such a hit, we're hearing rumors of it starring in the new blockbuster, Monty Python and the Holy Grill. One thing Broil King always brings is value, and this is unit no different. This one won't break your bank.
In all seriousness though, this absolute beast of a pellet grill features 630 square inches of total grilling space, 2mm (14 gauge) steel construction, a dial design for precise temperatures, and many other exemplary features. The offset smoker chamber creates a whirlwind of stunning flavour that is sure to leave your taste buds swooning.
Equipped with a handy Wifi and Bluetooth enabled digital controller that provides elevated temperature control to smoke, roast, and sear your favourite meats.
- 500 square inches of primary grilling space, giving you plenty of room for those family cookouts
- Heavy duty rotisserie kit is included
- Dial temperature knob to give you the most accurate temperatures possible
- Steel grilling chamber for long lasting durable use
- Durable steel hopper that holds a whopping 22 lbs of pellets
- 4 piece cast iron reversible grids, great for searing and for those juicy burgers
- Enhanced PID temperature control with Wi-Fi enabled digital interface
- Large diameter lid handle
- 8" crack proof wheels and two heavy-duty leg levellers
- 2mm (14 gauge) steel construction for durable, long lasting use
- Steel exterior with a durable high heat painted finish
- Bottle opener included - need we say more about this one
- Comes with two electronic probes for accurate temperature readings
- Available in a Regal Pellet 500 model for those extra hungry folks (no judgement here - that's us too!)
- As stated in the owners manual, Broil King branded pellets must be used for optimal performance. You can find different flavours of Broil King pellets by clicking here!
No available resources at this time.
- Assembled Dimensions (in): 49.81"H x 52.38"L x 27.5"W
- Shipping Dimensions (in): 30.75"H x 45"L x 22.5"W