Broil King Regal S590 Pro IR - Natural Gas
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
Daddy always told me that a barbecue should be able to do 3 things:
- Grill a mean steak
- Cook a whole mess of food
- Gently and tenderly rotisserize (his word, not mine) a large bird and give it a crispy brown skin.
I'm pleased to say that this grill goes above and beyond on all of these.
The Broil King Regal S 590 Pro IR offers massive cooking space, a super hot infrared burner, rotisserie, and super thick stainless steel cooking grills. And if this isn't enough, it's also backed by a 15 year top to bottom warranty. All of this begs one question, and the answer is: no, you haven't died and gone to barbecue heaven.
- 55,000 BTUs from 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners generating 10 lines of flame
- 10,000 BTU infrared side sear with stainless steel grill for steakhouse quality sear
- 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner with a premium rotisserie kit included
- 875 square inches of total cooking space; 625 square inches of primary cooking space
- Solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids which offer excellent heat retention
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system - keeps the grill clean while also increasing flavour by vapourizing any drippings
- Stainless steel lid with cast aluminum cap ends (with roll-action lid feature to make it a breeze to open)
- Linear flow valves with 180° Sensi-Touch control puts you in control of the heat
- Grill with style with the extra-fancy illuminated control knobs
- Includes Handle light for some late night illumination
- Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition system ensures more time grilling with less time trying to get those burners lit
- Enclosed cabinet base with stainless steel doors for a sleek and clean appeal
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer with precise temperature reads
- Includes a 10 foot hose with 3/8" quick disconnect for ample maneuverability
- Assembled Dimensions (in): H 49.2 x L 62.5 x W 24.8
- Shipping Dimensions (in): H 26.5 x L 40 x W 24.25
- 3/8" natural gas hose fitting
No available resources at this time.
The following warranty details apply to barbecues purchased in 2021 and after.
15-Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty with a Lifetime Warranty on certain components is included
49.2" H x 62.5" W x 24.8" D
26.5" H x 40" W x 24.25" D