My daddy always told me that a barbecue should be able to do 3 things:
- Grill a mean steak
- Cook a whole mess of food
- Gently and tenderly rotisserize (his word, not mine) a large bird and give it a crispy brown skin.
I'm please to say that this grill goes over and above on all of these.
The Broil King Regal S 590 Pro IR offers massive cooking space, a super hot Infrared burner, Rotisserie, and super thick Stainless Steel cooking grills. If this wasn't enough, all of this is backed by a 15 year top to bottom warranty. All of this begs one questions. And the answer is: No, you haven't died and gone to barbecue heaven.
- 55,000 BTUs from 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners generating 10 lines of flame
- 10,000 BTU infrared side sear with stainless steel grill for steakhouse quality sear
- 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner with a premium rotisserie kit included
- 875 square inches of total cooking space; 625 square inches of primary cooking space
- Solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids which offer excellent heat retention
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system - keeps the grill clean while also increasing flavour by vapourizing any drippings
- Stainless steel lid with cast aluminum cap ends (with roll-action lid feature to make it a breeze to open)
- Linear flow valves with 180° Sensi-Touch control puts you in control of the heat
- Grill with style with the extra-fancy illuminated control knobs
- Includes Handle light for some late night illumination
- Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition system ensures more time grilling with less time trying to get those burners lit
- Enclosed cabinet base with stainless steel doors for a sleek and clean appeal
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer with precise temperature reads
- Includes a 10 foot hose with 3/8" quick disconnect for ample maneuverability
- Assembled dimensions: 62.5 L x 24.8 W x 49.2 H
- 15 year top to bottom warranty