Broil King 10342E12 Replacement Electrode with Wire
It's not a fun time when your barbecue is unable to get the burners lit. Sure, you may have tried to change the batteries in your ignitor. And sure, the box seems to be sparking and you can even hear/smell the fuel coming through. But, have you tried changing out the electrodes?
If your sparkers just aren't sparking, then you may just need a few replacement electrodes. These electrodes are available in two sizes: 12" (10342-E12) and 16" (10342-E13).
Each part is designed for particular Broil King barbecues. Simply refer to the Fits tab to see which one you need to get sparkin' again.
- Get your burners lit quickly and safely with a replacement electrode
- Available as a 12" or 16" wire
- Part numbers known as 10342-E12 (Electrode with 12" Wire) and 10342-E13 (Electrode with 16" Wire)
- Compatible with Broil King's Single Lead, Dual Lead, Triple Lead, and Four Lead Electronic Igniters
- To Install: Remove your current electrode with wire from within your barbecue and feed the wire out (detach from the ignitor box as well). Then, simply replace it with a new one by feeding it through and attaching the new wire to the ignitor box (the tip of the electrode sits in place between the burners and within the cross-over tube system).
Electrode with 12" Wire (10342-E12) is designed to fit Broil King Models:
- 9861, 9865, 9866, 9867, 9869, 9875, 9877, 9879, 9896
Electrode with 16" Wire (10342-E13) is designed to fit Broil King Models:
- 9761, 9765, 9866, 9887, 9976, 9986
Are you just about ready to smash your screen due to the utmost rage you have with searching for barbecue parts? Well, don't smash it yet, because you can just fill out our barbecue parts request form. Once we receive all required information from you, we will get back to you as soon as we can to find the parts you need (and to save your screen from being smashed).