The Broil King Replacement Triple Lead Electronic Ignitor can be used for all your sparking needs. This little guy is designed specifically for any Broil King unit which requires three leads.
To install, simply detach your current ignitor from the existing leads in your grill. Then, just attach the new ignitor and reattach the leads. It's as easy as pie! Well... pending that pie is easy. Are we talking about scrumptious baked goods or 3.14?
Note: We apologize that you are now craving pie (not the 3.14 type of pie).
- Part number most known as 10342-246
- Triple lead electronic ignitor which gets your burners started quickly and reliably
- Requires one triple A (AAA) battery to operate
- To install: Detach your current ignitor and attach the existing leads to the new ignitor - be sure to tighten the cap to avoid any water damage
- Compatible with the Broil King Replacement Electrode with Wire
- Also available as a Single Lead, a Dual Lead, and a Four Lead
Designed to fit Broil King Models:
- All models which have three leads (refer to your manual or check the barbecue's current ignitor to make sure)
If you cannot find the exact parts you are looking for, then simply fill out our barbecue parts request form. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with any information that will help you out.