This replacement ignitor is ideal for anything which requires a single lead to spark. Although it's specifically made and designed for Broil King units, we imagine it can be used for other means.
Perhaps you have a fire feature in need of sparking. Or, maybe you have a hilarious prank to to let loose on your so called "friend" who needs a good jolt. Or, you can get one simply because you just love replacement single lead electronic ignitors. Seriously, who wouldn't love them?
No matter what your reason is for needing one, we can supply you with one!Â
- Part number most known as 10342-244
- Standard single lead electronic ignitor which is battery operated
- Requires one triple A (AAA) battery to operate
- To install: Detach your current ignitor and attach the existing lead to the new ignitor - be sure to tighten the cap to avoid any water damage
- Compatible with the Broil King Replacement Electrode with Wire
- Also available as a Dual Lead, a Triple Lead, and a Four Lead
Designed to fit Broil King Models:
- All models with just a single lead (refer to your manual or check the barbecue's current ignitor to make sure)
- 543-14, 543-14TH, 543-17, 543-17A, 543-17TH, 543-24, 543-27, 543-74, 543-77, 5512-7, 5538-4, 5538-4B, 5538-7, 5538-7B, 900654, 9108-54, 9236-14, 9236-17, 9346-54, 9346-57, 9346-74, 9346-77, 943-24, 944-24, 944-27, 944-74, 944-77, 9453-54, 9453-57, 9459-34, 9459-37, 946-24, 946-27, 948-14B, 948-14S, 948-24S, 948-74, 949-24, 949-24S, 949-27, 949-27S, 949-74, 949-77, 9571-44, 9571-47, 9576-44, 9576-44R, 9576-47, 9576-47R, 9576-84NZ, 9776-44, 9776-47, 9776-84, 9776-87, 989-87, 9896-44, 9896-47, 9896-84, 9896-87, 9955-74, 9955-77, 9956-54, 9956-54B, 9956-57, 9956-57B, 9959-54, 9959-57, 9959-74, 9959-77, 9976-44, 9976-47
If you cannot find the exact parts you are looking for, then simply fill out our barbecue parts request form. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with any information that will help you out.