Sure, you could douse your ribs in barbecue sauce. But at the end of the meal, did you actually eat the ribs? Or, did you just chug a whole bottle of barbecue sauce with a side of meat? Pitmaster Marc Cardinali suggests you give your ribs a little lovin' with some low-salt rib seasoning. Because of the low-salt content, you can put on as much as you like. For the tastiest results, don't finish the ribs with a barbecue sauce. Instead, finish them with a delicious maple syrup glaze with an extra dusting of this rib formula.
Perfect on ribs, chicken thighs and wings, this rub is good enough for even the best of competitive barbecue circuits. Doubt us? Then we dare you to try it. Unless you're chicken...
- Ideally suited for ribs, chicken thighs, or wings
- Made in Waterdown, Ontario - a Canadian rub means a great Canadian taste!
- Contains no gluten, sulphites, MSG, peanuts, or GMOs
- One container holds 165g worth of unmatched flavour
- Cluck and Squeal also offer a great all-purpose seasoning and an unmatched beef specific rub