Napoleon Phantom Prestige 500 RSIB - Propane
Omega Delivery Date Widget will be displayed here!
We hope you're comfortable grilling under pressure because all eyes will be on you and this matte black beauty of a machine at all your future cookouts. Of course you could hand over the reigns to someone else but we don't recommend it because this limited edition barbecue give you exclusive bragging rights. This is the Phantom Prestige 500 RSIB by Napoleon.
The multi-functional grilling rack and infrared side burner is ideal for your backyard barbecues when both Uncle Johnny wants a medium rare seared steak and Karen wants her vegetable skewers ASAP. Additionally, the four main burners and rear infrared burner guarantees you can cater to everyone's preferred tastes - only if you want to, you're in control here and it's more than just a look, it's a lifestyle.
- Total of 80,000 BTUs all around
- 48,000 BTUs from 4 stainless steel tube burners, Napoleon knows exactly what they're doing
- 18,000 BTUs Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burner - complete heavy duty rotisserie kit included
- 14, 000 BTUs infrared sear side-burner for high-performance grilling
- 760 square inches of total grilling area provides you enough room to cook 31 burgers at a single time
- Upgraded iconic WAVE cast stainless steel cooking grids give your steak that beautiful wavy sear that we know and love
- Eye catching NIGHTLIGHT knobs with SafetyGlow ensure you always know which burners are being used in the multi-zone grilling surface
Instant battery-free JETFIRE Ignition System makes sure you can start grilling with ease and reliability
- Complete matte black cast stainless steel from top to bottom
LIFTEASE centre-gravity roll top lid give you easy access to this heavy duty cook box
- Fold-down right-side shelf provides great storage options
- Includes a necessary propane hose and regulator
- Also available for Natural Gas
Click here to read the Dos and Don'ts of caring for your Phantom
- Warranty: Napoleon Phantom Prestige line has a LIFETIME warranty on major components