Look no further Mr. or Mrs. Barbecue Lover. You’re looking at the best bang-for-your-buck in the entire barbecue market.
This is Napoleon’s best seller; and for good reason, too! The Napoleon Prestige P500RSIB looks extraordinarily sharp with its stainless steel exterior and 3 different colour options. Under its LIFT EASE™ hood is where you’ll find true quality. You’ll be grilling for many seasons with its 4 primary stainless steel burners providing excellent temperature control for whatever you’ll be placing on those heavy duty 7.5mm stainless steel WAVE™ rod cooking grids.
Paired with those main burners are the rear rotisserie burner and Napoleon’s famous side searing burner. These two additional burners will be sure to open your mind to hundreds of additional barbecuing methods. It’s just so darned amazing that it’ll shoot a double rainbow out at you every time you open this bad boy.
Okay, so maybe that last part isn’t true. But I think we can all agree that this barbecue is definitely a great buy. To top it off, it’s even built in Canada. What more could you ask for?
- Night Light knobs with SafeyGlow for extra assurance, never accidentally leave the grill on and know which burners are being used during multi-zone grilling
- 48,000 BTUs from the 4 main stainless steel burners – heat will definitely not be an issue
- 18,000 BTUs Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burner with heavy duty rotisserie kit included
- Napoleon’s claim-to-fame Infrared Searing Side Burner featured on left side of cooking box (1800 degrees in 30 seconds, that’s some serious searing)
- 7.5mm thick stainless steel cooking grills constructed for easy maintenance
- Reliable ignition with Napoleon’s ‘Jet-Fire’ system for quicker start-ups
- Full width drip tray pulls out from the front of the barbecue for ridiculously easier cleaning sessions
- LIFTEASE™ roll top lid allows for a much easier time opening the lid (especially easier for shorter individuals)
- Right side shelf capable of folding down for fitting into tighter spaces
- Includes 10 foot hose with 1/2” quick disconnect fittings for simple set up and plenty of room to move
- Propane model also available
- Warranty: Napoleon Prestige line now has 15 year warranty PLUS lifetime on major components